World End Syndrome (PS4)
- Enjoy a exclusive art book and the game in a beautiful limited edition box!
Arc System Works brings a new visual novel to the West! Mixing romance with murders and the living dead, WORLDEND SYNDROME is a gripping story that will make you shiver but ask for more! Arrive in a beautiful seaside town and join the local school's clubs, before a dead body drifts on the shores of the river and it's up to you and your friends to figure out if the legend of the Yomibito is true and what it means for the town...
- A new visual novel from Japan - Discover a new mystery story mixing romance with murder and the living dead!
- Excellent production values - Gorgeous artwork and characters, backgrounds with moving details!
- Exquisite art from Yuki Kato - The lead artist from the famous BLAZBLUE franchise designed the characters of the game!
- Take the lead - Play as a male protagonist with a murky past and transfer to a new school where things take an unexpected turn...
- Welcome to Mihate-chou - Arrive in the picturesque seaside town and enjoy the scenery and the girls in swimsuits!
- An intriguing local legend - The year of the Yomibito -or People of the Underworld- where the dead come back to life every 100 years.
- Join the Mystery Research Club - Resolve inexplicable incidents around town, giving you clues to further the main story.
- A relaxing summer? - After a high school girl goes missing, her body is found in the river. Could this be the year of the Yomibito...?
- Free exploration of the map - Visit each location during morning, afternoon or evening to meet different characters!
- Romance 5 girls across your story - Build your affection with each girl through a meter system and get multiple endings for each heroine!
- A summer of love - Meet charming characters full of personality and get a sweet yukata ending at the summer festival!
- A complete route - Only by clearing the routes with each girl first will you be able to piece together the final mystery of the deaths in town!