Don't Knock Twice (PSVR)
Don’t Knock Twice is a first-person virtual reality horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch.
One knock to wake her from her bed, Twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house environment in VR and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is being developed alongside the upcoming horror film, Don’t Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine). In partnership with Red and Black Films and Ffilm Cymru Wales.
- A full length, intuitive VR horror game. Play with or without a VR device.
- Developed alongside the Don’t Knock Twice horror film starring Katee Sackhoff.
- Interact with almost every object and search for hidden clues to reveal the haunting witch.
- Combine environment items to fight or escape the terror.
- Juxtaposing a traditional manor environment with modern technology to guide you.
- Atmospheric and high-quality 3D sound for an immersive horror experience.