Cities: Skylines (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Nintendo Switch TM Edition exclusive - Using HD rumble, a rumble effect helps find the most efficient area to place service buildings in your city. Pro Controllers are also supported, and additional tutorials help guide your first playthrough for a better learning experience.
- Extensive local traffic simulation - Colossal Order's extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is put to work in fully fleshed out, well-crafted transport systems.
- Districts and Policies - Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.
- Snowfall Expansion - The difficulty heats up when the city cools down, thanks to this expansion's added challenges and assets, like snow maps, streetcars, and heating systems.
- After Dark Expansion - Focused on leisure and tourist specialisation, this expansion's central feature is to utilise the day and night cycle and alter the approach to managing your city