About this item
The Ei3000MRF is an optional add-on for the Ei3000 series alarms. It enables wireless interconnection with up to 12 SmartLINK™, RadioLINK+™ & RadioLINK™ alarms and devices. It also facilitates a hybrid communication of hard-wired and wireless connections.
The Module simply plugs into the designated slot in the back of the Alarm head. The antenna is then fully enclosed within the alarm head leaving no external parts on show. On powering up the alarm, the RF LED on the side of the alarm will flash red, blue and green to indicate that the module has been fitted correctly.
The Ei3000MRF module is a short range device using a transceiver to transmit, receive and repeat the RadioLINK™ RF protocol. This ensures a robust “mesh” of RF signals and reliable paths of communication.
The House Coding feature confines the RF communication to designated RF devices only, thereby avoiding the inadvertent activation of neighbouring RF systems.
The Remote Alarm Learn entry feature allows the installer to re-activate the entire RF system House Coding from one device. Additional devices can then be added and house coded accordingly.
Plug in an Ei3000MRF Module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK™ Gateway (Ei1000G) and Portal.
Aico EI3000MRF Features
The Ei3000MRF is an optional add-on for the Ei3000 series alarms.
- Powered from alarm head
- Add this to an Ei3000 series alarm to allow for SmartLINK™ interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico wireless interconnection products
- Interconnect up to 12 alarms and devices wirelessly
- Real-time configurable notifications
- Full visibility of your connected SmartLINK™ systems
- Forecast alarm replacements and maintenance
- Remote alarm learn entry
- Transmits, receives and repeats RF specific data
- RF mesh architecture
- Unique House Coding feature
- RF Data Download